PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - Click to Enlarge Inset Picture
S08250WPFB Deck-Drive DWP WOOD SS Screw, Flat Head (Carton of 1750pcs)
Hand Drive Screw
Deck-Drive™ DWP WOOD SS Screw, Flat Head
• Unique “box” thread design with raised-ridge technology greatly reduces driving torque, which allows you to drive more screws on a single battery charge
• Specially designed sharp point penetrates hard wood products with ease
• 6-lobe drive helps prevent driver-bit cam-out, resulting in easier driving and longer bit life
• Available in trim-head and flat-head versions.
• Flat-head Type 305 versions are also available with Tan 03 painted heads to match many wood deck boards.
• Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside applications
• Decking, docks and boardwalks; finishing, millwork and trim
• Build to Withstand the Elements: The Deck-DriveTM DWP Wood SS screw is a powerful fastening solution for deck, dock and general exterior applications where extra corrosion protection is needed. With its specially-designed sharp-point and unique box-threads, the DWP is ideally suited for the majority of wood used in today’s deck boards. Choose Type 316 stainless steel for seaside and coastal environments. Available in bulk for hand-drive applications, and in collated strips for use in our Quik Drive® auto-feed screw driving system. DWP screws are also offered in a variety of sizes to fasten fascia and trim.
• Now Load Rated: The #10, #12 and #14 size Deck-Drive DWP Wood SS screws are tested in accordance with ICC-ES acceptance criteria AC233 and are load rated for shear, pull-through and withdrawal resistance. These screws are an ideal solution for exterior structural connections, such as docks, boardwalks and decks near water, or where they will be exposed to high or severe corrosion.
• 6-lobe bit included: T-20 uses BIT20T-2; T-25 uses BIT25T-2; T27 uses BIT27T-2g.